… Your Brain!
Training your brain to peak efficiency means greater performance in all areas of your life.
We use Neurofeedback HEG to train the brain to focus on the task at hand thus leading to increased performance. Our programme builds an extreme level of concentration giving you’re the ability to:
tune out distractions during key situations,
- tune out distractions during key situations,
- performing better under pressure,
- have more accurate timing, and
- have improved mental agility through
moreefficient use of brain resources.
Contact us for a quick and easy assessment. We will determine your current level of cognitive performance and work out a
Giving you the edge:
- Neurofeedback improves the depth and quality of sleep.
- Essential for elite athletes, musicians, pilots, surgeons and many more!
- Trainers have found that deep, restorative sleep directly correlates to performance.
- Neurofeedback increases neuroplasticity – The brain’s ability to reorganize itself by forming new neural connections throughout life.
- Enables the central nervous system to better cope with stress.
- Few events in life involve the same type of pressure that a performer faces while performing in front of a crowd.
By participating in a Brain Gain training program:
Focusis essential in sport, music, theatre and indeed in most careers!
- Performance and focus are linked – a millisecond of lost focus can result in a disaster.
- Neurofeedback can undermine negative thinking.
- It is easy for sportsman and woman to get
ina mindset of rehashing mistakes.
- Neurofeedback teaches the brain how to break out of these involuntary habits.
- Apart from mental fatigue, the greatest enemy of a sportsman is time…… With time comes age.
- The brain has to be sharp; resilient and flexible.
- Neurofeedback can help with anti-aging and improve brain fitness.
Who else uses Neurofeedback for Peak Performance?
- AC Milan football club has been using neurofeedback training since 2006, and based on their World Cup win it was adopted by Real Madrid. Chelsea began using it in 2009.
- The ProG circuits
- Formula 1 teams
- NASA astronaut training
- United States Olympic Training Center
- English Institute of Sport (Olympic Training Center)
- Canadian National Olympic Sports Centers
- Norwegian Olympic Training Center
- Taiwanese Olympic Team
- Singapore Olympic Sports Council
- US Special Forces and Navy Seals training
- United States Army’s Centers for Enhanced Performance
- Wingate Institute of Sports & Physical Education, Israel
- Human Performance Institute, Australian Special Forces
- West Point Military Academy